Monday, February 2, 2009

My First Post!

So, I started this blog and it has been sitting here empty for months cuz I kept wanting to go back and post a bunch of wedding pics and update everyone but I'm not going to do that because I will never get it done. I'm just going to start where we are at and maybe someday go back to all the other stuff.
So this is where we are today. I am 25 weeks or about 6 1/2 months along with our little girl who is due May 18th! Yes I know I'm sure some of you are looking at our wedding date and then counting on your fingers if it all adds up but, yes we were only married for over a month when this little surprise popped up! But we are excited now and looking forward to this new adventure in our life!! If you have any name ideas please tell me because I have been at a loss for ideas!




So along with Chantz finishing his last semester of school this winter, and work, this has been the other entertainment of our life. Chantz gave me another baby girl for christmas! I guess he thought I wasn't happy with the one I already have :) I was so excited! A pony has been on my christmas list since I was a little girl never thinking it would actually happen and when I opened a curry comb christmas morning I still didn't believe it until they took me to the barn to see my new baby! We finally named her the other day after just calling her baby, we named her Brandi because she is classy but very spunky ( like the drink :) ) But so far she has been very fun to get to know and have her get used to us, the only bad thing is that we are keeping her in the barn for the winter so that is also where she uses the bathroom. And being a baby she still lays down to sleep so she is always covered in her crap which is really strong for some reason, so whenever we go to visit her we smell like really strong horse crap for the rest of the day!





Here is another new thing in our life. This is our brand new home that we moved into right after we got married in July 2008. I have loved having a brand new home even with all the work that comes with it! Chantz was also so great when there wasn't feet of snow in our yard he'd come home after a long day of landscaping and landscape our yard! When the snow melts I'll have to put another picture up, but here is our little homestead in Driggs!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jessica I can just imagine the crap smell coming from you after being with your horses... oh the good old days!

Camille and Luke said...

Jess YOu look beautiful pregant!!! Congrats! I'm so glad you have a blog! I know how hard it is to update.... I'm way behind! Haha! We'll have to catch up sometime! Love Camille

Jake and Cassie said...

Cute blog! Too bad we sold our house, otherwise we could've been neighbors! I know what you mean when you talk about a house being a ton of work, but for us it was a really good learning experience too. We need to get together sometime for a couples snowmobile ride or game night. Hope you're both doing good.

Sheen said...

i'm so glad you guys have a blog!

you two are so cute together. i can't picture chantz with anyone different than you.

your belly is super cute and i hate you for it! i wish i looked like that at 6.5 months!

tell chantz hi!

cute casa too!

Nick and Ashleigh said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy, you look great! We're having a girl too, due May 21st. I added you to our blog, hope you don't mind. Check it out ours is nickandashleigh.blogspot.com

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

Yeah...you updated your blog! It looks great! Good luck with the name thing! It is so hard to find one that someone else hasn't already used!If I hear any good ones I will let you know!

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe how tiny you are. Thanks for having us over the other night that was fun. We will have to do it again sometime. Call me if your ever bored.

Phil and Holly said...

Jess! I loved reading your update. the counting months and pony crap was great. You look great, and the best is yet to come (in like 3 months) hang in there. -Phil

Anonymous said...

Yay, you became a blogger! I'm so glad. You look like you're doing well. I can't wait to have another little girl in our family :). You look great.

Insights said...

Yea you updated your blog!! SOrry I was bugging you so much to do it! I love all the pictures..your tummy looks great! Your horse is beautiful..and your house looks so fun! I wish we were neighbors! Love you!

The Strongs said...

About time girl! Now you'll have to keep updating it. see you later tonight when we go to out "fun" store. haha

Julie said...

Oh your belly is so cute!!! I just cant wait to see what you have been baking all winter long! but please wait till may to show us. I'm so glad you have a blog!! it really is a ton of fun! I will keep my ears open for new girl names!

Julie said...

Hey Cutie, I just thought you might like to look at this site here is a link http://www.greatturtle.com/stardustshoes/clothshoe.pdf these are just really cute little baby shoes to make. you can also get to it from
http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com
have fun Julie

Jessica F said...

Hey Congrats!! I just found your blog through facebook! (Its Jess from RMS a while back) Anyway, that is sooo exciting. We had a little girl last September, and let me tell you...girls are SOOO fun! You will just adore her. Have you thought of any names? Well I hope you are doing well.

Jess

Maren Kate said...

Ha ha! Jessica is having a baby. I will expect no other name for her than Maren Bobbysox. Anything else would just be ridiculous. I love you. Thanks for keeping in touch. You me and Cassy need to hang out in Colorado sometime....actually maybe I need to get married first. Then we can hang out with husbands. I'll work on that. Love you!