
I'm officially 30 weeks or 7 1/2 months along! I can't believe I am already this far, it has gone so quickly! And knowing that I only have about 10 weeks left is a little uncomforting. I haven't bought anything, so I guess I need to get on the ball! The other part that is getting very uncomfortable is the sweet little bundle of joy that won't stop kicking me in the bladder! One of these day's I'm really going to pee my pants! Ok it's not that bad but it is just so amazing to me how active she is getting, it seems like she never stops moving! So, anyway I'll continue to keep ya'll updated on the growing of our little bun!
4 comments:
are you even prego? seriously!
tell me your secrets! :)
You are one lucky pregnant women! That baby will be here before you know it! Don't worry too much about buying stuff. All you really need is a car seat, diapers, some clothes and a place for them to sleep! Everything else you buy is a bonus! I am confident that you will pull it all together in time!
hahaha, your jeans are still falling off you! Your so cute. I'm sorry we missed each other last week. How about we reschedule sometime??
Hey Jessica! I found your blog the other day, and realized I never wrote you a little note! You look like your doing great! We need to get together! Rexburg is sure lonely with no friends!!!
Post a Comment