After my fun shower my whole family (exluding my dad because he had to work) drove me back to Driggs and spent the week with me for their spring break! We had a blast! We went sledding, skiing, and snowmobiling! and yes I also participated in all of those activites ( just don't tell my doctor :) ) This picture is at our favorite restaurant in Rexburg, Craigos! This is really Bayley's favorite because she loves the cookie monster! (a huge cookie with ice cream and whipped cream and chocolate and caramel sauce) This same day was also my 32 week or 8 months appt. At this particular appointment they measured my belly as usual but the growth hadn't changed from the previous month. So we got to do an ultrasound, which was kind of fun for my family to see! Luckily nothing was really wrong, she is just measuring a little smaller than they would like. If I remember correctly she was 3 lbs 11 ounces. Her head was only measuring a week behind but her abdomen was measuring 3 weeks behind meaning that the placenta may be what is failing. So of course to "calm" my apprehensions they just told me they would deliver me early if she stopped growing. Even though the thought of not being pregnant sounds good a 3 lb baby does not, so we are going to try and get a couple more lbs on her before she is aloud to come out :)
Here is Me at 34 weeks or 8 1/2 months along. I can't believe I have been pregnant this long!Looking back it has gone so fast now and I can't believe
I'm so close to being done! I have still been going in every week for ultrasounds and things are still looking fine. She is now 4 lbs and still growing which is really all they are watching.
Here is Chantz and I on Easter day! The first picture was taken at about 6:30 in the morning. Chantz's family gets pretty intense about their holidays and so since we have church at 9 we had to have the Easter Egg hunt extra early this year! Chantz hit the jackpot finding egg's with $20,$10 and $5! I'm not as competitive so I think I found a $5 one and after that I layed down and watched his siblings fight over finding the rest of the eggs. The Easter bunny also visited our house, which is the 2nd picture. I love holidays and celebrating them with my husband!


This last weekend on April 17th my mother in law threw me a baby shower! I know, could I be any more spoiled!? She did a great job and we had a great turn out! Thanks to those who all came out and found the place :) Again I got loaded up with really cute stuff! One of the really cute things I got are in the pic that I couldn't figure out how to turn right side up, but they are cute little cowgirl boots! I can't wait to make our little girl a cowgirl!! Then I had to get some pictures with my great friends that came all the way out to teton valley to support me! Thanks girls!! (I am 35 weeks here, sorry if you don't care to know that I am just putting that on these pictures more for me so I remember how far along I was during all these happenings :) )
5 comments:
You look great Jess, hopefully she keeps growing and you have a healthy little girl.
Just keep eating like a cow (so normal for you :) and she'll beef right up. I have some cute stuff for you! I'm finishing my final project for you, then I'll come find you and see your new house!! Man... I hope no one else got you what I got you. Can you take pictures of EVERY single present and post them so I know whether to return and get something different? Thanks!! ;)
Jessica I am so sad I missed your baby shower. Sorry that I couldn't be there. I can't believe its so close. Have you thought of any names?
Wow so much is going on...you look great as always..your tummy is so cute! I am glad she is growing! I love your easter baskets too..it reminds me of being your roomate with all your treats..I miss that! Well she is coming so soon..I am excited for you!
Congrats on your new little one. Tell your mom she's an old grandma now... I bet your sibs are so excited to have a little niece.
-phil
Post a Comment