Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Whitley's First's

Whitley turned 3 months old last week and I have been way bad at updating the blog so here are a bunch of Whitley's "First's" from the summer!

1st parade (that she slept through) and 1st 4th of July!

1st time to the Spud Drive In




1st time to palisades lake. We just stayed on the shore but this is how we kept the mosquitos away.


1st time to snow shack for snow cones!
1st time pickin' huckleberries
1st time in her kiddie pool (which she didnt love at first)





1st time in her bumbo (which she loves!)
1st time in the boat at palisades!






1st time meeting a kitty!
1st time to Utah for my best friend's wedding!



1st glowsticks at the wedding (which she didn't care about cuz she was sick of wedding stuff by the end of the night.)

And just some cute pic's of my little miss


















We have had a really fun summer going to the lake, having cookout's, my family coming to visit 4 times, going to Logan, Ut and just enjoying the sun! I can't believe the summer is already over! and I can't believe Whitley is 3 months ( or 14 weeks yesterday) already! She is getting so fun now that she is smiling and laughing and talking all the time. She has afunny little personality and it's been so fun getting to see more and more of it everyday! I love my little Whitley Maye! :)

12 comments:

clgilbert said...

She is adorable and getting so big! You look great too! Hope you're doing well!

James and Laura Neibaur said...

Hey Jessica--first off--thanks so much for your encouragement. I know my blog seems really boring to most people--at least someone is reading it though! And trust me--I am far from the "educated" that I need to be--I have to put my foot in my mouth a lot :) I love all of your pictures--you are such a BEAUTIFUL family!!! You all look so happy! We will be in town and would LOVE to see you!

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

Adorable! I can't believe she is 3 months. Wow how time flies. She sure is dang cute!! Thanks for updating!

Unknown said...

oh she is so sticken cute!

Whitney R said...

I LOVE her outfit and bow in the picture your using as your header. And her 4th of july bow. You look so great! And she is so cute!

Jaren asks me almost daily, "Have you called Jessica?" Makes me feel like a horrible friend... So one of these days I'll give you a call and we can play :)

Maegan said...

your little family is soooo cute! thanks for the post. i love seeing what you guys are up to. and btw you look gorgeous in that picture at the top of your blog! i love your pearls.

Cassie said...

She is such a cute baby! She looks like you Jessica!

Kristin W. said...

she is a really cute baby and there are going to be plenty more 1sts to come.

Leslie and Tyson said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! Aren't they just so much fun. We are so excited to have our little boy here! We need to get together sometime.

Insights said...

She is so cute Jess..I just love her! The picture at the wedding is great! I love your dress..I am so glad I got to see you!

kathytarullo said...

What a cute baby. When are you coming out here next so we can meet her in person?

Laura Garner said...

That's so fun you have a little girl! You didn't gain one pound did you Jess!!! I miss talkin to ya and your spunkiness!