One of my favorite craft blogs is giving away a free photoshoot with an awesome photographer so if I post it on my blog I get a chamce of winning it. So check out makeitandloveit.blogspot.com!
Jessica, I love your comments and I breeze right past everyone's mispellings. If I can read MY work, I can definately read anyone else's. Most of the time I'm writing so fast to try and not lose my train of thought that my posts are filled with errors! Thanks for being one of my only readers, and as for what WE can do. I honestly don't know other than teaching our children and trying to be good mom's and good Latter Day Saints. The gospel can save us from a lot of foolishness--so being a good missionary too and I guess trying to stay educated (I recommend books pre 1900's if it's a history/philosophy book--I have a great list of books too that are so enlightening and so much fun. I love realizing how scewed my paradigms are from public schools and media and news.)
Jessica! Hey :) I'm glad you said hi..Cody told me he knew you back when you lived at tuscany right?? I actually lived there too and I think we were in the same ward for a semester or so. I lived in the first tower by the round about, when bishop archibald was our bishop. I don't think we were in the same relief society tho and I'm really bad with names, but I thought you looked really familar when I saw your blog. Anyways- small world :) Your blog is really cute and your little girl is soooo adorable! CONGRATS! Cody says hi as well and hopes all is going great for you guys. That's so fun you're from CO, my mom grew up here too and we're hoping to move back after graduation. So far we love denver and Cody really enjoys his internship, so we're gonna be sad to leave in dec. What are you guys up too? Is your husband done with school or just working? Oh and how do you know Leslie? I worked with her at Sage Day Spa and she's awesome..i still can't believe she has a little boy now :) well- take care, it was good talkin to you.. have fun!
~Brittany P.s. I love the cherry creek mall too haha! (but it's really expensive) I actually work at the Children's Place in the mall, so it's fun to see little kids all day and help them find cute clothes.
2 comments:
Jessica, I love your comments and I breeze right past everyone's mispellings. If I can read MY work, I can definately read anyone else's. Most of the time I'm writing so fast to try and not lose my train of thought that my posts are filled with errors! Thanks for being one of my only readers, and as for what WE can do. I honestly don't know other than teaching our children and trying to be good mom's and good Latter Day Saints. The gospel can save us from a lot of foolishness--so being a good missionary too and I guess trying to stay educated (I recommend books pre 1900's if it's a history/philosophy book--I have a great list of books too that are so enlightening and so much fun. I love realizing how scewed my paradigms are from public schools and media and news.)
Jessica! Hey :) I'm glad you said hi..Cody told me he knew you back when you lived at tuscany right?? I actually lived there too and I think we were in the same ward for a semester or so. I lived in the first tower by the round about, when bishop archibald was our bishop. I don't think we were in the same relief society tho and I'm really bad with names, but I thought you looked really familar when I saw your blog. Anyways- small world :) Your blog is really cute and your little girl is soooo adorable! CONGRATS! Cody says hi as well and hopes all is going great for you guys. That's so fun you're from CO, my mom grew up here too and we're hoping to move back after graduation. So far we love denver and Cody really enjoys his internship, so we're gonna be sad to leave in dec. What are you guys up too? Is your husband done with school or just working? Oh and how do you know Leslie? I worked with her at Sage Day Spa and she's awesome..i still can't believe she has a little boy now :) well- take care, it was good talkin to you.. have fun!
~Brittany
P.s. I love the cherry creek mall too haha! (but it's really expensive) I actually work at the Children's Place in the mall, so it's fun to see little kids all day and help them find cute clothes.
Post a Comment