Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Family Pictures

Alright I know I have been SO bad at updating lately but it was a crazy holiday season and I am finally getting back into boring real life (even though I still haven't unpacked all of our bags yet). I will update later about thanksgiving and Christmas and new years later when I have a little bit more time but this is an easy post that will put me back on a few people's good list. :) Before Christmas we had some pictures taken to put in the annual Christmas letter I send out. It was freezing and Whitley was really grumpy so we didn't get a ton but they turned out pretty cute. Just don't mind Chantz and his squinty eyes. He can never keep his eyes open with a flash let alone a really sunny day. :) After our family pics she did a couple of just Whitley is her Christmas dress and a cowgirl outfit and I especially love how they turned out!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are too cute. I love your pics. Did the same person do them that did your wedding pics? I love the cowgirl one, so cute.

Janae Evans said...

Jess! your hair is so stinkin cute! And I absolutely love Whitley's cowgirl outfit.. that is so fun! I'm exited to see you guys this weekend

Whitney R said...

I love the pictures! I can see Cassie did them :) They turned out great. And Whitley in her Chaps... so adorable. My favorite part? Her chubby arms and legs!

I hope we get to hang out soon.

Clark and Katie said...

So cute! I love her little chaps! (At least I think that is what they are called, I'm no cow girl!)

Nick and Ashleigh said...

These are so cute! Whitley and Leah have the same little thigh rolls :)

Phil and Holly said...

My bet is that the camera flash has nothing to do with squinty eyes, (its really fast..) but a bright sun reflecting off the snow did. I'm the same way Chance, just too bright..
Phil

Leslie and Tyson said...

Love the pictures. She is such a cute little girl!

Sherelle said...

These are such cute photos!

kodyandheather said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! I love her in her little chaps!!! You have such a beautiful baby!!! Your family pictures are great also...I like where ever you got them taken..great background!!

Billy & Alesa Beard said...

such cute pics!!