Whitley!! I'm still in shock that we won the contest! I never win anything!! Ok I guess it was more Whitley that won but what is she gonna do with the $500?? Thanks to everyone that took the time to vote for her and help us win!
oh yeah!!! she was the cutest after all! She can use the money.. buy her new clothes when she needs them and whatever else she needs.. christmas is coming up soon too! and her first birthday after that!
umm...ok this is cool! $500 for having a beautiful lady bug! That's awesome. Now what to do with all that money? I hate those kinds of decisions. You could start a college fund for her and put her in that contest every year. :o) So I hope you LOVE the sweet potato dish. It's DIVINE! You will have to let me know what you think!
8 comments:
oh yeah!!! she was the cutest after all! She can use the money.. buy her new clothes when she needs them and whatever else she needs.. christmas is coming up soon too! and her first birthday after that!
congrats! i knew she would win...she was definetly the CUTEST!!
Congrats!! How fun :)
She was definitely the cutest. Plus you have underestimated the power of the Calderwoods. There are so many of us and we band together.
umm...ok this is cool! $500 for having a beautiful lady bug! That's awesome. Now what to do with all that money? I hate those kinds of decisions. You could start a college fund for her and put her in that contest every year. :o) So I hope you LOVE the sweet potato dish. It's DIVINE! You will have to let me know what you think!
I'm going private again, email me at leslieluke4@gmail.com if you still want to see my blog.
I love the new picture you put up in the header thing. Is that what it's called?
شركة تركيب مظلات خشبية بالرياض
شركة ترميم بالرياض
شركة تنظيف كرفانات بالرياض
شركة تركيب طارد حمام بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بتبوك
شركة دهان ابواب بالرياض
فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فنى نجار بالرياض
Post a Comment