Wednesday, September 8, 2010

15 Months Old

Whitley is actually almost 16 months old next week but since I've been the worst blogger I thought I would put these up! These were taken out in colorado up in the mountains at our family reunion (which I should blog about but I'm not making any promises :) ) It has been a busy summer! We were able to go to the lake, a couple horse rides, Me and Whitley were in Colorado for 3 weeks and then just the normal day to day stuff. I have also been incredibly lucky to have been booked every week since I started my business 2 months ago, so I feel so grateful for that! So since I got photoshop to be able to edit my clients pictures, I have also taken advantage of it's other possibilities. I have been digitally scrapbooking! I have always taken WAY too many pictures my whole life, so I have tons and tons of pictures I am way behind on scrapbooking on. I hadn't even started on Whitley's pictures. But my eyes were opened to this amazing way and I'm never going back! I don't have to print another picture (except when I print a page out) or buy anothe scrapbook paper or sticker again!! I'm so excited and loving all the things available online. So I thought I'd show her 15 month pages I did. I definitly keep them pretty simple, lots of people go overboard, but it is way faster and I really enjoy it!

4 comments:

Jill said...

OH i just love this girl! Can she get any cuter..I love that her hair is light! I can't believe how fast 15 months goes! WOW!

Laura Garner said...

She is just adorable! She's such a mix of you and Chase! Seriously such a cutie.

Lauren Ricks said...

Which program do you use for your online scrapbooking? I've been looking around at some. I'd love some input at what you think about the program you have :)

Abrie said...

Jessica Whitley is adorable!! Congrats on your photography business. You seem to be doing great! We need to catch up sometime!
Abrie