I know, I know it's been forever since I've been on here so I just wanted to do a quick little post. Hopefully I will blog about our christmas and everything though! Anyway, it is freezing here and me and whitley just get a little stir crazy somtimes! So we decided to brave the weather for a bit, we had to test out her new snow clothes from santa! We probably only lasted 10 min but she was quite fasinated with walking on snow and touching it. I might have been the one to wimp out but it was like a high of 5 degrees that day! I'm ready for summer!! :)

6 comments:
she is so stinkin' cute!
So surprised to see you blogging!! I love this picture! She is too cute! I don't even try to brave the snow! We just stay inside all day! Not fun!
I am so with you, I think summer needs to come faster! But I think we should meet up for lunch that will get us out of our houses!
She is such a doll Jessica! She is growing up so fast! I hope all is well with you-we need to do some catching up!
Wahoo! I'm so proud of you for giving us a update! Ha! Whitley is cute Jess! It's a great picture! It's been pretty chilly here too 70-75!! Freezing! Lol!
Welcome back! ya, Im ready for summer to! cant believe how big she is getting, what a dolly!
Post a Comment