Friday, May 1, 2009

Maternity Pic!

Yesterday I was able to take some maternity pictures with the photographer who did my wedding. Her name is Kristi Sheriff and she is amazing! (obviously!) Anyway she tagged this one on facebook so this is the only one I have seen but there will be more to come! I'm 37 and 1/2 weeks along so I am definitely counting down the days now!!

5 comments:

Whitney R said...

wait, the picture above is you? If it is, you don't even look pregnant! haha. But it's a beautiful picture.

Anonymous said...

Your picture is phenomenal! Your photographer does such beautiful work too. You should look at some of Ashlyn's on my facebook page that we did last fall. My sis-in-law is as tiny as you are in "non-preg" life and her baby was the same way with the growth and all that. He came out just a bit under 5# and a month early. But you're further ahead than she got - yea!!

Callie and Jordan said...

I am so excited for you to have this little girl! The only thing that I have to say is that Epidurals are wonderful and being induced was actually a blessing because then I was able to beef Drake up on the outside. Also, don't take your baby's light weight for granted after you have her because they get heavy fast! And your arms have to get strong fast! Good luck I know that you will do great!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Wow that is an awesome pic. you don't even look prego. You are so tiny!

Phil and Holly said...

Have these pics come out yet? I want to see them!! Congrats on your little one!
-Holly