
Today we had Whitley's newborn pictures taken with the amazing Kristi Sheriff! She posted these on facebook by the time I had gotten home which was so fun to see a couple already! I'm so excited to see the rest of them. So during the photo shoot Chantz got pooped on and I got peed on twice, but it's all in the naked experience right! :) and today Whitley is 10 days old! Well better get back to my life of being a milk cow! :)

7 comments:
OOHH! Cute that she pooped and peed on you--only a mom would think that way, huh? She's an angel.
oh my gosh look at her on that hat! her bum is so cute. haha. It wouldn't be a real experience, I don't think if you weren't pooped and peed on. :) I want to come see her! Let me know when I can :)
Jessica, She is beautiful! Thank heaven for fast labors! Im glad you guys are doing so well! And don't worry, you wont feel like a milk cow for too much longer...they do slow down a little bit... at least thats what I keep telling myself!
oh my cuteness! i love the pics!can't wait to meet her!
oh she is so dang cute! I can't believe that mine were smaller than that! Time flies so cherish it while you can!
Hey country boy-
Okay Jessica you will have to pass this along, because I am sure your husband is as hands off of the blog as mine. I'm Haylie, Chantz's city girl cousin. You've probably met everyone in the family, except me. Whitney (mom of twins) is my little sister. Anyway, hopefully we will meet this summer at the Calderwood reunion. I just wanted to congratulate you on a cute baby girl. That is so exciting.
What a gorgeous little girl! Congrats to you all... enjoy it because it all goes way too quickly!
Post a Comment