This was taken back in August I think but it is so funny I had to post it! So one night we were just sitting on our trampoline and decided to try jumping to see if Whitley liked it. Well she LOVED it! Watch her funny response here. Sorry it is sideways Chantz was the one filming it :)
6 comments:
That is hilarious! Her laugh cracks me up!
Oh my word that it the CUTEST laugh ever! She is such a doll! I'm glad you commented on my blog because somehow I missed the memo that you had one too! Yeah I will need your address to for Christmas card time! Ours is: Bryant and Abrie Jones 2492 W. State St. Meridian ID 83642
That is so funny! Her laugh is so cute! she is so stinking cute too!
Ha ha that is so funny! I love her laugh :) We really do need to get together if you are ever in the Salt Lake area, that would be fun. I think our girls would get a long very well, Mya needs some friends!!
hey love! Thanks for your comment. Ok, so the pumpkin things...the bottom picture was just a bundt pan, a smaller one. The little pumpkins were a special pan that we got at Michael's. At the bottom of my post there is a website where you can order it, or see what it looks like and get it at the store. You might be able to find a pan just like it somewhere else online too. You might have to experiment with that! :o) anyhoots, good luck! They were a lot of fun to make and tasted great!
That is the cutest laugh ever! I love it!
Post a Comment