Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Please VOTE for Whitley!!


I entered Whitley in a Halloween costume contest with my favorite photographer Kristi Sheriff. If Whitley gets the most votes I get $500!! So if you could please help me out and go to http://spgx.typepad.com and at the top of the page there is a link that says VOTE HERE, click on that and take the survey and vote for Whitley! (she is #5). You can even have up to 7 kids vote under your email if they don't have their own! I would really appreciate it!! THANKS!!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

That picture is so adorable! I voted for ya - good luck!

Unknown said...

I love that picture! and I went and voted too!

Anonymous said...

My vote is in. She's a dolly!!!

Jill said...

Yea I figured it out and voted...go whitley!

Anonymous said...

I voted for her. She is too cute Jess.

Kristin W. said...

Way cute. I really think she has a great shot at winning! I voted for your cute little bug!

Anonymous said...

I voted for the guy with tattoos and handcuffs- Sorry! Ha ha!

tallia said...

this is the cutest picture! you are welcome to stalk our facebook/blog anytime.
your little girl is so cute and so tiny!